Thursday, June 9, 2011

June, 9
I was so boring these few days....only a few things that I do is...sms...eat...play computer games...see movie...And had a game make me very happy is.....DDT!!! Heard it before??? It quiet nice during holidays free times...it can made you very busy because many mission want to complete!!! But sometimes when you always killed by other characters...you will be very angry...but dont angry...because this things will make you nervous and lose and lose and lose!!!...Now...i just play 2 days and i get to level 13 already!!! Isit fast??? I dont think so...because I am a newbie...but I always kill people in this game...but this is beggining....because my friends said that the beggining of this game very easy to play....and over level 20 will be very hard!!! so come and join it!!!...Its fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment