Thursday, September 15, 2011

PRA 2 IS FINISH!!!

YEAH!!! The test is finally over but we gonna meet with our lovely PMR soon!!! I hate PMR...Because of you..make me play less computer!!! And i miss my online game too!!! And today when we are having our chinese test...when i see the paper...I shocked!!! Because so many question i dont know how to do!!! OMG!!! Then i keep ask my friend!!! That is out class blackie, CONNIE!!! and our class model girl, TOH ZHI LING!!! But Zhi ling give me more answer!!! That time i think i was save but......after the test i very happy and ask her you know how to do??? You know what she answer me??? Zhi ling:'I also don know how to do le...so many not comfirm!!! But nvm lah...she still help me a lot...And Connie give me a few answer only about 2 or 3 answer ba...haha!!! This time i think i dead ord...Lake of confident to see my result next week......19 days to have our PMR test!!! All the best for my friend!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment