Sunday, September 18, 2011

School Food Fair!!!

Today my sister ,brother and i going to my school food fair!!!
And before i going to school, I set my hair and make up to seem like more handsome!!!
I use half an hour to do these thing, =,,=||| (so long)
Because our school too many people haha!!!
Some of my friend been suprised because so different with during school time
(during school time~~flat hair)
(free time~~spiky hair and make up)
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And today something that suprised me is...
I meet Preeti Lo!!!
OMG!!! So long time no saw her already!!!
She is white and thin!!
Not so fat like before!!!
Haha she getting preetier!!
Wish you have a great day at Melbourne, Victoria, Australia!
Whatever, all the best for you my friend, Preetti!!!

Today I also met Ngu Ming Hui and some good friends,Yu Wen and Khiew Vun Fung!!!
And Ming Hui why you no sell me the laksa!!!! Haiya!!! Haha!!!
And when i walking with my friends,
most of the food I cannot eat, OMG!!!
20%~can eat, 80%~ cannot eat!!!
How pity am I!!!

At last, I was suprised because I see 叉烧饭!!!
And I think why have these pork rice???
Our school only Halal right???
I was confuse that time ^^

And then I go back to home with my brother and sister!!!
There are nothing to eat for me!!! Haha!!!
Maybe still need wait my body disease is cured!!!
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment